Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Cards

I've realized that on etsy the thing that sells the most compared to how many I make were my greeting cards. This could be because I don't like charging much ha because they dont take very long. Anyways, so I'm also am in this business class at school and I'm supposed to focus on a business I want to create all semester. Instead of thinking about something in the future I knew I'd be more focused if I kept with a business I already had. To have a clean start I started a new one for my greeting cards. Since they are more like Illustrations than anything else I put on etsy I decided to use my name. I'm studying to be an Illustrator so there can never be enough promotion of self. I'll stop rambling and show my first cards on my new shop - GinaGlynn.etsy.com


No comments:

Thanks for Visiting!