Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow.. School.



So.. I've been busy, but you probably can't tell from my blog. I just entered my first illustration competition and I'm excited about it.. not about the outcome, just that I did it I guess. For a long time I felt like none of my illustrations were good enough for something like that but now I've learned a lot. Anyways.. Here are the two that I entered. The skull is to be used as a surface design on a spanish class binder for high school kids. It would wrap around so that the middle of it would be the spine of the binder. The presidents was my first editorial assignment, I had about 5 different versions of it before I made one I liked. It was for an article with fun facts about the MN state fair including which presidents have been there (in their lifetime). I have much more work ready to post, it's just finding the time to post!

1 comment:

Robbin said...

both illustrations are fun and interesting. congratulations on having the confidence to enter! :)
-Robbin

Thanks for Visiting!